TIPI LOVE WEDDINGS NOW @ SOULITUDE FARM
This fantastic Farm with it’s uber lush country rustic wedding option, minus the “Flight to Byron” has been Nationally Recognised by the media several times over the last 7 years that Beth and I have owned this stunning property. Including only 2 years ago being “NSW’s Best” and a “Top 6 Farmstay” Property in Australia.
Lying just 3.5 hours from the Northern Suburbs of Sydney. The farm is the perfect venue for “Your Own Tipi Wedding” and can accommodate 2-8 people overnight onsite comfortably, in a beautiful 95 year old ex dairy farmhouse.
SOULitude Farm is nestled in a valley that has everything on tap you could want in natural beauty …….lush green rolling hills, dairy cows everywhere, rainforests, waterfalls, plus unspoilt national park beaches where pristine waters and beaches definitely do not meet the crowds you’ll see elsewhere. *Oh and scenic vistas that rival the Blue Mountains, ALL of the above is within 5-20 mins away.
10 REASONS WHY TO PACKAGE YOUR TIPI WEDDING @ SOULITUDE?
- Wanting a Country Style, Boho Chic or just a Cool Rustic Wedding? Then, most people would have thought Byron at some stage? Unfortunately Byron…. is just a little too commercial and maybe over done these days. It may have something to do with an expression called being loved to death. This simply is a reflection of all the outsiders who have flooded in over the last 10 or so years, and somewhat loving it a little too much. In the process a destination can often lose some of its original soul by commercialising what was the “country feel” they were originally drawn to in the first place. *SOULitude Farm in the stunning Hannam Vale Valley lays only an easy 3.5 hrs drive from the Nthn Suburbs of Sydney. It is truly stunning and unspoilt and offers that authentic feel that used to exist elsewhere. 2 things to consider…… Firstly it has been regularly described as having similar or greater natural beauty than that other destination option up north ……AND Secondly in practical terms of logistics – *Nobody has to FLY from Sydney or Newcastle to get to SOULitude. That makes everything easier and more affordable for family, loved ones and yourself. This is especially true when you remember that this also means, no hire cars to be hired on landing or taxis to get around. Plus this is the overpriced accommodation you’ll often face elsewhere.
- Imagine having exclusive use of this stunning property for 3x nights – 2x nights prior and 1x night on the day of your wedding? (note – more nights available on request) The Bride and Bridesmaids can relax together drinking bubbles at night, maybe order in mobile massages. Daytimes can be spent relaxing and/or get involved maybe in some styling for the Tipis with your florists and wedding stylists?
- On the day of your wedding there’s no stress, simply relax onsite at the farm and have your mobile hair, makeup come to you, get dressed and be absolutely stunning and chilled for when your guests arrive just before the ceremony.
- Your Guests Accommodation is Already Taken Care Of – the coastal town of Harrington on the Beach & River is roughly 20 mins away. Guests coming from Sydney or Newcastle can take advantage of our already organised and in place “special pricing” at Harrington with a choice of a 4 star resort on the beautiful Manning River or Cheap & Cheery beach side Cabin Resort.
- 4 star Ibis Resort Harrigan”s River & Golf Resort where guests can receive a special discount of $50-70 / night by using the SOULitude Wedding Promo code. Minimum 2 night stay equates to fantastic deal of $100-140 off their accommodation prices. OR…..Try the Big 4 Cabin Resort @ Harrington Beach Front. Clean and neat cabins start from $130 /night, and they have multi room or family options. There are also multiple Air BnB options in both Harrington and the valley itself.
- The whole accommodation package comes together magically because of our partnership with a couple of local bus group companies. Where we have already organised a transfer package for the guests to be picked up from Harrington in the afternoon and have the Fun Bus returning your guests to their accommodation leaving from the Tipi Wedding later that evening. 1x or 2x drop off times can be selected, pricing varies.
- We have already sourced and have relationships with tried and tested partners for Celebrants, Mobile Catering and DJ or Live Music Options. In other words we have done an awful lot of running around to save you stress, and time. We’ve already used this for our own wedding and others, and we have purposely decided to only partner with quality operators in all areas.
- SOULitude is rated 5 stars on Stayz, Google Review and Facebook. It is both Funky and Rustic, super light filled and styled just perfectly. Relaxed and super comfortable, and features a wrap around verandah overlooking cascading ridge lines to the north, the property captures beautiful NE seabreezes which gently cool you through a Frangipani, Jacaranda and Fruit tree gardens. The luxury outhouse bathroom is architecturally amazing, it will be impossible to resist relaxing in the original clawfoot bath with a glass of you favourite wine, overlooking the garden and valley. The house also boasts a large country kitchen that is very well equipped and of course the fireplace for winter rounds out the warm relaxing feel for those very lucky loved ones who will stay onsite.
- The farm itself has 360* views of the valley and ridges that it is naturally sooo photogenic, “All that its missing from this picture is You” and your loved ones. You can just imagine how great your photo collection will look and the video vlog of the day is just going to be achingly gorgeous (with guaranteed smiles all round in the imagery captured).
- The Ceremony Itself – You’re certainly spoilt for choice here, with a cute Waterfall, Mountain Top lookouts (3x to choose from) with Views that rival the Blue Mountains, Unspoilt and virtually Empty Beaches and Headlands. *Also onsite at SOULitude itself, we have both a magnificent Jacaranda Tree which sports a Blaze of Purple from late October and right through December. Plus ….. dont forget we have the 5X5 Sq Mtr Luxury Floating Pontoon down on the spring fed pond which is fringed with Water Lily Flowers, it is both so sweet and very special, infact Beth and I chose to have our own personal ceremony there last year.